Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wha ?! Pacquiao Loss To Bradley ?!


Wha ?!

Manny Pacquiao loss to Timothy Bradley via split decision?

Timothy Bradley defeated Manny Pacquiao via incredibly controversial split decision on scores of 115-113 across the board. With the win, Bradley unseats one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world, takes home his title belt, and retains his undefeated record with by far the biggest win and biggest moment of his career.

Every Filipino feels stunned right now, as well as with many fans watching across the globe.....and I think I want to see this fight a couple more times before I make up my mind about how I feel here. Many are crying robbery.

Boxing's got a new star, it appears. But it didn't happen the way anyone would have preferred. Once again, we're mired in huge controversy.

And the mighty has fallen. Poor Manny Pacquiao. I thought he clearly deserved to win, and given his stature in the sport, didn't think the scorecards possibly could have come up differently.

Fans and analysts around the globe, especially on Twitter, are already labeling this as one of the biggest fixes in boxing history.

Grab your pitchforks and torches everyone because something smells rancid in Las Vegas, and an investigation needs to be formally introduced to the process !

A six-foot hole has been not-so-subtly dug and a coffin is quickly being lowered into the ground with the sport of boxing inside of it.

Pay your last respects, because the spectacle many of us knew and loved has died.

Miriam Defensor Santiago cries "Suhol"


Little girl cries "I want Manny to win!"


Mommy Dionisia faints

compubox

scorecard

5 comments:

  1. They couldn't fix Manny to dive so they fix the judges plus the ringside commentators who were obviously biased. It doesn't work that way since the
    people who saw the fight knows better.
    It was probably meant to keep people interested in boxing with the Pacquiao magic to draw crowds and profits.
    Yes why not a rematch in time to keep the hopes alive for a final Pacquiao vs.
    Mayweather fight. Rematch in November, Manny wins and takes a rest in time for Floyd Jr. to get out of jail and start training again for a bout in 2012 with Manny.
    The judges fixed the Manny vs. Marquez fight to pave the way for a Bradley match and rematch.
    It's all about money

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am happy to show that I've a very good uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot definitely will make certain to don?t put out of your mind this website and give it a glance on a continuing basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information particularly the ultimate part :) I handle such information much. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I find this topic to be really one thing which I believe I would never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me. I'm taking a look ahead to your next post, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess there must have reason for this and that is, Floyd will no longer have any reason to say for the damage that Manny inflict upon him if he will take the next fight soon after completing his sentence. Floyd will get out in three months so he will not have much time to train for his ultimate end.

    ReplyDelete