Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Church Of Google


Glorified ...
"To call Google a search engine seems unsatisfying. I like to think of Google as more like my new silicone-based techno/reference religious culture-enhancing multi-purpose home appliance and friend. (...)

Google gets more bits and a pieces of my soul than any living being does. I use it to find information concerning the mundane, the technological, the cultural, and even the spiritual questions that come to my mind each and every day. Google is like the omnipresent techno God of the new millennium."
– Paul N. Dion-Deitch, My Google God

1 comment:

  1. Great info and right to the point. I don't know if this is really the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thx :)

    ReplyDelete