Saturday, November 19, 2011

PhiLAOsophy - I Should Have Been Informed !


“If you think Christopher Lao, known famous for the lines “I Should Have Been Informed !”, the guy who insisted on driving his car to a flooded street and then later blamed everybody else for his lack of common sense and stupidity, is already forgotten due to the now famous DPWH memes, then better think again.

We have heard that a bank tapped the online sensation for a commercial to promote the bank’s car insurance policy. Learned about this from Donald Lim during his presentation at the IMBC.

Not sure if this is a purely online spin but I am told it will also hit local TVs as well. Of course, the YouTube video was leaked by the bank ahead of the pack so I’m thinking this a set up to see if it will also go viral just like the original video. At least something good came out of of this, after all those humiliating incident that happened to him months ago. I guess he’s got a new car now from the talent fee BPI gave him.

If I’m not mistaken, it seems like BPI Auto Loans wants to convey that their car insurance not only covers “Acts of God” but also “Acts of Stupidity”. If that’s the case, sign me up! *hehehe*”

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to follow up and let you know how , very much I liked discovering your blog today. I will consider it an honor to work at my business office and be able to make real use of the tips provided on your site and also participate in visitors' feedback like this. Should a position associated with guest author become offered at your end, make sure you let me know.

    ReplyDelete